Surprising Facts You Need to Know About Teak Wood
Experts utilize only the finest teak timber expanded, government-managed ranches as well as crushed by the leading producer of teak timber on the planet. The Wood Flooring [พื้น ไม้, which is the term in Thai] benches are incomparable.
So, why do we utilize teak?
Put simply, it’s impressive wood!
Here are 10 interesting realities concerning teak timber, just in the situation you were questioning:
- Teak wood is the typical name for the tropical wood tree species, Tectona grandis, which grows to over 130 feet high.
- Teak wood is native to the south as well as southeast Asia, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand as well as Burma.
- Teak wood tends to be golden or medium brownish. Its shade darkens gradually.
- Teak is understood for its incredible longevity, as well as water resistance.
- Teak wood has a high oil material, offering it the highest possible decay-resistance among all-natural timber products.
- Teak wood is utilized for watercraft building, exterior construction, luxury yachts, indoor, as well as outside furnishings, veneer, structures, makings, and extra.
- Teak does not wrap, break, or turn black when touching metals.
- Teak wood is resistant to termites as well as other insects.
- Teak trees that are older, between 40 to 80 years of age, offer the best timber.
- Teak, before it can be cut into lumber, need to be dried for 1 to 2 years.
With teak wood, you can’t fail! It’s the “gold requirement” of timber. Which is the reason Engineered Hardwood Flooring [พื้น ไม้ เอ็น จิ เนีย ร์, which is the term in Thai] are utilized by experts for their attractive teak shower benches, as well as stools. Shop from a reputed shop online as well as have a look at their stunning line of teak furniture. Search the reviews of the company online to find amongst the best manufacturer of teak shower benches in the world!