The only words I can use to properly describe this dessert is: ewy-gooey deliciousness.
Roll Tide Rolls II
1 batch of Quick and Delicious Pizza Dough with + 2 tbsp sugar added to the dough
8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened to room temp.
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
8 oz. jar of strawberry preserves
1. Make pizza dough nd be sure to add the 2 tablespoons of sugar into the dough when you add the flour.
2. Preheat oven to 450*. Lightly dust your working surface with some four and roll out half the dough into a rectangle that’s about 1/4″ thick.
3. Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer. Spread on half the mixture and then half of the strawberry preserves.
I loved the chunks of strawberry in there!
4. Gently roll length-wise and placed on a prepared baking sheet. I used parchment paper, but you could butter the pan.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 with the second half of the ingredients.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until dough has baked and browned on top.
8. Bring these to your next party…they are sure to be the center of attention!